Thursday, February 01, 2007

Is There A Doctor In The House?

So as a previous post elaborated I have been in discussion with the ADherents over on the Autodynamics discussion board, its been interesting, DaveDH seems pretty reasonable and is taking the time to explain things, as is someone called Travis, thanks guys. Its a load of nonsense, but at least I can see past all the contradictions to what the actual claims are now, faster than light particles, c not a constant etc etc. I think most people on the board are generally trying to be helpful, which is nice, one in particular though is a little, how shall we say?, unhinged.

Some of the classics from Dr. Lucy Hayes (not sure what she is a Dr of) to date include the following, enjoy.

On the past/future:
I am happy now because you are happy with the actual wrong paradigm.

Happily Carezani thought us that AD is Historically right now but will be historically wrong in the future regarding a new paradigm.

The only difference with SR and GR is that the next Paradigm will start following AD, differently to what happen with AD that not follow from SR-GR. Contrarily, AD jumped over SR and GR starting from Lorentz misconception and following Newton.

Unfortunately, in the future,100, 200 or 300 years from now will be many Mark supporting AD and rejecting the New Paradigm, historically right to be replace historically ........ in ...... the .... future........
Er what was going on there? Think she may have been drifting off at the end. But I think that she was claiming my offspring will one day be ADherents against the next theory. Not likely, whats the point of having kids if you can't brainwash them to hate the things you hate?

Thanks to ibaDaiRon for picking this one up, it was so difficult to read the whole thing it slipped by me.
Probably you have not clear ideas as happen with c, C and Cc because you never bought a book or read a Magazine in the Scientific Library, but of course, is needed know how to read.
This one is probably true, I was always averse to going to the library when I was an undergrad, it was always rammed with pashmina wearing girls called Jemima, or smelly rugby playing blokes called Dobbo or suchlike and they always took up all the desks despite only having 6 hours of lectures a week, get a job.
Right rant over back on track, so I think she is claiming I'm illiterate, but the irony is that its so badly written itself I can't be sure. I'm guessing English is not her native language, I mean I hope it isn't.

On reality:
I am so sorry, dear Mark, but AD is dedicated to Scientific Problems no to fantasies of **current science** regarding the Cosmos or the Einstein's GR fantasies, which have been proven wrong.

We cannot waste our time with those fantastic tales to sustain what Carezani, the Experiments and the observation show wrong.
She hasn't actually come up with any experiments that disprove SR/GR even when I pointed out that "Nobel prizes are worth real money you know".

3 comments:

IbaDaiRon said...

But I'm sure she's a lovely person.

Empress and High Priestess both rolled into one, she sees things that we mere mortals may not.

This, too, was choice:

I am happy now because you are happy with the actual wrong paradigm.

Translation: It pleases me that you have fallen into error and willfully choose to remain there.

That's a fine attitude for a would-be educator sporting a higher degree, no?

Well...YES or NO?

WHAT IS IT, MAN?! DON'T JUST SIT THERE STARING AT THE SCREEN, SAY SOMETHING! ONE WORD, THAT'S ALL I WANT!!!

;)

Mark Norris said...

YES! SIR! YES!

IbaDaiRon said...

ALL RIGHT.

NOW GIVE ME 20, SOLDIER, FOR TAKING SO LONG TO ANSWER! HUP HUP HUP!


(I seem to be channeling George Patton. ... Scahry.)